- mom: and what did you learn from this movie?
- me: I want an Augustus Waters.
Life is not a fairy tale.
- If you lose your shoe at midnight, you are drunk !
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)
Cuddle with me. Text me all day. Fall asleep next to me and wake up beside me. Finish my sentences. Compliment me. Study me. Learn my habits: what makes me happy or what pisses me off. Surprise me. Stay up late with me. Fall in love with me.